Do you have an idea for a workshop, roundtable discussion, or panel? Tell us more!
Facilitating is a great way to share the conversations happening on your campus.
Student-led sessions and sessions that include student voices will be prioritized.
- Gain public speaking and presentation experience
- Foster meaningful first gen dialogues
- Exchange thoughts and ideas with peers
- Become part of a thriving network of first generation college students from colleges and universities across the country!
- Develop strategies to bring home to your campus.