Do you have graphic design skills?
Do you want your design to be the face of the 7th Annual First Gen Summit: Celebrating First Gens: Communities of Strength Resilience & Perseverance?
Winner will get a t-shirt and a $50 amazon gift card.
- Artist may submit up to (3) designs.
- You may use the summit theme, but it is not required.
- Design is for use on the front side of the shirt.
- Design must be suitable for any color T-shirt.
- The “graphics area” for the shirt will be no larger than 15 inches (tall) X 13.5 inches (wide). The final design may be enlarged or shrunk (while maintaining proportions) when printed to fit the different sizes of T-shirts.
- Entry can be any shape as long as it meets the aforementioned requirements.
- The entry is limited to one color.
- Submission must be a high resolution JPEG or PNG file.
- Entry must be the contestant’s original creation and shall not be copied or duplicated from previously published material.
- Submission will close on February 1st at 5 p.m. EST. Entries received after the indicated date ad time will not be considered. Failure to follow any of the above rules will result in disqualification of the contestant.
- The design will be judged by the First Gen Summit Planning Committee on artistry, creativity, and originality.
- By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by the Class Action for the promotion of the 7th Annual First Gen College Student Summit
- Winner must release all ownership of the winning design to Class Action.