We provide interactive trainings, consulting and assessment for organizations that want to explore class and race intersections in all aspects of their work.
We would love to work with you.
Be in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or by filling out the form below.
Our approach combines insight about unconscious bias with attention to the norms and policies that inhibit growth, prevent organizations from accomplishing their goals, and limit participation of the very people an organization seeks to serve.
Our experienced trainers customize content for engaged learning, collaboration and strategic action-planning. This results in groups making concrete changes within their organizations.
Common themes for workshops and assessment include:
- Exploring Class
- Race/Class Intersections
- Activist Class Cultures
- The Color of Class: Race and Class (led by and for Black, Indigenous and People of Color)
- Classism on Campus
- Class Cultures in Social Justice Movements
- UU Class Conversations
We have worked with over 25,000 people in hundreds of contexts.
- Activists + Organizers
- Colleges and Universities: Educators, Staff and Students
- K-12 Public and Independent Schools: Educators, Staff and Students
- Medical, Legal and Mental Health Professionals
- Neighborhood Groups and Associations
- Nonprofit Organizations
- and YOU!