Class Action offers live webinars to engage people in discussions of class and its intersections with all aspects of our lives. We want to provide spaces where people can learn about the effects of classism as it operates on interpersonal and structural levels.
Recent webinars include:
- Race/Class Intersections
- Building Cross Class Movements
- Giving in the Time of COVID
- Nonprofit Workplaces: Are You Living Your Values?
- K-12 Educators: How Are Inequities Surfacing In Your Work?
- First Generation College Students Navigating COVID
Future webinars include:
- The Experience of Class Straddlers
- Moving Funders Towards Racial Equity
- Class and Gentrification
- Cross-Class Movement Building for Climate Activism
- Navigating Cultural Differences in Cross-Class Relationships